I was exhausted and said yes to way too many things.
This space became more of a burden than a blessing and I just needed a break.
I had a very restful Christmas and New Year filled with lots of intentional planning and goal setting.
I'm excited to continue blogging this year with better focus and preparation.
1. Blogging is work, shout to everyone doing this.
2. Lack of planning stresses me out, like major. This is new.
3. Messy spaces stress me out, also new.
4. Worrying really is like a rocking chair.
5. Cooking brings me joy and rest.
6. Having a budget isn't terrible.
7. I need to travel for my sanity.
8. I'm still in love with style.
9. Relationships are the most important.
10. Jesus is Lord.
Right now my present is that it's January 4th, I haven't finished all of my planning for the month (so, I'm 4 days behind in my calculation), I ate a ton of sugar for breakfast, and I already kind of want to quit. I'm also totally ok with all of that.
Join me in the present, friends!