- Read the entire Bible - this is something I intend to do every year and always get lost in March.
- MAJOR closet cleanout - I'm the WORST at this, but it has to happen this year.
- Try a new form of exercise - Pure Barre is at the top of the list
- Continue blogging at least 5 times a week
- Develop more style post content
- Go live with blog and instagram
- Get involved with Reward Style and Like to Know It
- Make strides in developing a clothing line
- Become debt free
- Buy a car
- Be more intentional with relationships
- Cook at home often
- Organize my Birchbox supplies and USE them
- Go somewhere new
- Read. - I was going to say read more than I watch TV, while that is a lofty goal, I'm trying to make these attainable.
I'm really bad at resolutions much like the rest of the nation, but one of my goals for 2015 is to actually set goals. Baby steps, you guys. I have some things I'd like to accomplish for the year and then I want to break down each month with a set of attainable goals for that time period. I've found that putting them in writing helps make it more real so, below are my yearly goals for 2015
Raleigh, NC girl with a passion for all things style.