- Shopbop - Spend $250 = 15% off, $500 = 20% off, $1000 = 25% off, with code GOBIG15
- Tory Burch - 30% off when you spend $250 with code THANKS
- Kate Spade Surprise Sale
- Design Darling - 20% off with code THANKFUL
- Moon & Lola - Spend $75 = 20% off with code OSTYLE20, Spend $50 = 25% off with code OSTYLE25, Spend $225 = 30% off with code OSTYLE30
- Tuckernuck - 15% sitewide with code CYBER-15, Spend $200 = 20% off with code CYBER-20, Spend $500 = 25% off with code CYBER-25, Spend $1000 = 30% off with code CYBER-30
- Target - Black Friday Early Deals
- Gap - 50% off everything with code EARLY
Pretty pleased with my #GIRLBOSS day at Parlor Dry Bar with Anna Routh!
New look and new Services tab above, check it out!!
Sorry things have been slow around here lately you guys! I've been super duper busy and unfortunately this space has to take the backseat sometimes. However, I have some exciting things coming up soon and can't wait to share them with you!
In the meantime here's what I've been up to lately.
I bought these Sam Edelman booties and haven't taken them off in weeks.
I ate some of my favorite snack - popcorn and mini M&M's, which to my knowledge, my roommate invented.
We went to the Southern Weddings #V8LaunchParty last night and don't worry, there was a bacon bar.
I'll leave you with this because it makes me laugh and smile. G is showing our general excitement level to hang out with Mac, and Mac is showing his general excitement level to hang out with us.
Not even mad about the H&M website being down all morning and ultimately being sold out of everything because this happened...
Please let a country album be next.
Here's how October went down.
Sometimes November goals don't get posted until 4 days into November and that's ok.
I'm not a huge fan of halloween, but I am huge fan of parents telling their kids they ate all their candy.
I dressed up this year for the first time in ages and I'll probably just be different versions of Connie Britton every year for the rest of my life. Having lots of hair is fun.
Let it be known we decided on the East Dillon Coach Taylor because we were attending the NC State football game, but we're Panthers for life.
Clear eyes, full hearts.
Raleigh, NC girl with a passion for all things style.